Random D thoughts

:rofl:

I think the Dexcom people made that commercial.

Clearly they are pointing out why Dexcom is better.

4 Likes

Abbott Unlimited ???

1 Like

Who knew shopping at Walmart on the morning of Christmas Eve would mean limited options for test strips? There were no ReliOn prime strips (meter I use) on the shelves, and only 1 box (of any quantity) for the ReliOn premier. I couldn’t bring myself to bother buying any onetouch strips (the only other meter I have so far). :laughing:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Diabetic pianist problems

A post was merged into an existing topic: Diabetic pianist problems

Now I didn’t exist in the 80’s so you’ll have to excuse my confusion but…I was under the impression a mullet was “business in the front, party in the back”
Doesn’t Trevor just have long hair? All party, no business?

4 Likes

I guess. But it was hard to tell last night, he wasn’t standing still long enough, he was too busy throwing touchdowns and torching the Alabama defense.
:grinning:

1 Like

Spooky. Very, very spooky.

wt

7 Likes

@Beacher ! Hilarious!

Too much time on your hands :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was wondering why Nicky said she was busy last night. Great game, Nicky!

5 Likes

Yes, what he has isn’t a mullet. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s just long hair…and reminiscent of the song lyrics…long haired freaky people need not apply.

6 Likes

This is funny only because I saw this picture when you posted it, @Eric, and thought to myself, uh oh. I figured I better beat everyone to it and post my own picture, but then I said to myself, “self, they wouldn’t. You can relax.”

Should’ve known better with Eric, but et tu, @Beacher ?

4 Likes

That better have been nice. Whatever was in there. :grin:

3 Likes
3 Likes

As you may have heard, China recently announced that it had successfully landed a lunar lander on the dark side of the moon.

There was a lot of interest in this event. After much hard work and effort, I was fortunate enough to be able to get an interview with the only known inhabitant of the dark side of the moon.

My interview with her is below:

5 Likes

Lovely interview! And one of my very favorites tracks ever :slight_smile:

I guess this dates me…

5 Likes

Mine, too. And that vocal… was always completely moved by it. Never knew what she was saying though. Thanks, @Eric. :smiley:

2 Likes

So, we were doing some teacher education for a new teacher at my son’s daycare. Each of us took turns testing our blood sugar. Mine (86 mg/DL), second teacher (87 mg/DL), third teacher (non-diabetic) – 22 mg/DL!!!

I was super alarmed and he was totally nonchalant, like “oh yeah a lot of times on these types of medical tests I don’t come out in the normal ranges.” HE declined an offer to recheck.

So what do you think? Could he possibly be an extra-terrestrial with a different body chemistry? Or I guess the more likely scenario is that he had some water on his hands??

8 Likes

Definitely extra terrestrial. Wet hands only explains so much. Even if he were really at 40, it would be amazing that he could be walking and talking.

3 Likes