Pump placement, wardrobe & career

I’m butt podding today, as I often do during the work week since it’s not in the way too much for sedentary activities…and my butt podding requires loose or stretchy pants/skirts. Then I typically wear long tops and cardigans to keep my stretch pants/tights appropriate. I’ve realized that I look like a dance studio owner on butt podding days…and I look more like my office career type on arm podding days. Weird.

6 Likes

Do people treat you differently? That might be something to exploit.

1 Like

Nah. No one here cares about that. I just thought it was funny. I look like I’m about to teach an interpretive dance or something…not that there’s anything wrong with that if you’re into that sort of thing…it’s just not my natural bent.

2 Likes

Something like this should cover all occasions and has the advantage of covering all possible pod sites.

3 Likes

@Chris , if I wore that with my tubed pump I would legit never be able to find my pump to bolus for snacks

4 Likes

I can’t wait for the Babes of FUD calendar to come out.

11 Likes

Hahahahaha. Slow clap for you, sir. Well done, @Eric.

2 Likes

This feels like an SNL episode waiting to happen…

4 Likes

I was trying to do my best Pocohontas dance to my horrendous version of “Colors of the Wind” before work…so maybe I look like a not-very-successful dance studio owner.

1 Like