Can you spot the pod?

New thread for fun: Can you spot the pod?

I’ll go first.

Standby.

Can you spot the pod?

Explanation for this photo…it’s propaganda for my new business:

Masters
In
Lawn
Finishing

Lawn Care

Or it is abbreviated as MILF Lawn Care.

Here’s my new shirt:

Someone awesome helped me out with this project. If they care to identify themselves…

10 Likes

That is hilarious! It’s not a a butt pod right? Get that out of the way right from the beginning of the guessing. :laughing:

Update: I found it!

4 Likes

Different game.

Not for FUD! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

As I told Alli, the thing I was most proud of for this shirt design was that I did it without compromising my browser history!

:rofl:

8 Likes

What would the shirt look like for Chicks on Deere’s Lawn Care. The options are endless!

2 Likes

Had a friend who upset his wife, and got sent to “Pretty Kitty” with his cat for punishment. Found out when he arrived that he was the only person in the waiting room with a cat. His wife posted that one all over Facebook for the public humiliation gotcha.

2 Likes

Just don’t google the lawn mower brand. You won’t be allowed on the computer again😆

2 Likes

Nobody will be able to spot this one!

4 Likes

Did I go too far? Teachers always said I never knew when enough was enough.
:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s your butt.

I think it’s a folded elbow or your man boobs.

Do you know who has really nice breasts?

Patriots coach Bill Belichick.

1 Like

I’ve never seen him without a hoodie on.

I’d like to go back to that.

3 Likes

Nothing like putting your best face forward, lol

2 Likes

When do your new shirts go on sale?

2 Likes

I’ll keep you posted!

@Eric, that looks like a lot of cropping to me. Dare you to post the un-cropped one…

1 Like

@T1Allison Please reconsider that ask…I refer you to the above Bill Belichick pic…

2 Likes

You try taking a picture of your own butt that is not inappropriate for a family-feature thread. It’s not easy!

2 Likes

@Eric, as a butt pod connoisseur, I see an issue with pod placement vs elastic waistband of underwear.

So either you’re free ballin’ or ??

2 Likes

No, you are off. The pod is right below the waistband.

The important thing is to put it either above or below the waistband, not right on it!

This is perfect placement. It stays out of the way, doesn’t get in the way of sitting, doesn’t interfere with putting pants on or taking them off. And it is a healthy distance from the business part of the butt.

5 Likes