Paging Dr. Rose

Where are you?

She has not logged in yet.

Darn. I need someone to yell atšŸ˜‰

Sheā€™ll be there soon :slight_smile: Give her a few more days! She is dealing with a few alligators.

I hope everything is okay with rose. She has helped me personally on multiple occasions.

3 Likes

I, too, am missing :rose: 's perspectivesā€¦

1 Like

Missing Rose. :: sniffles ::

1 Like

Give her our love next time youā€™re in touch with her. :bouquet:

2 Likes

If you really want to reach Rose, look to Twitter.

I wish I hadnā€™t seen thatā€¦ now Iā€™m becoming concerned

2 Likes

I am NOT concerned!

In fact, I just talked to Rose :slight_smile: She is still fighting her alligators, but she will soon be through. She intends to log in as soon as she can! :smile:

awesome news. I miss Rose as well.

Someone who has invite ability please invite her via email and let me know as soon as thatā€™s done so I can tell her to check. She wonā€™t check email unless someone specifically tells her to ā€œcheck it right nowā€ and itā€™s the most recent message

Just resent

2 Likes

I believe she has taken to living on the streets and chanting ā€œyou will not divide usā€ alongside Shia Labeouf

1 Like

Perhaps she is in a 4th cabin?

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/shia-lebeouf-spending-month-living-finland-cabin-46747280

When I was young, my step-dad told meā€¦the only difference in a crazy man and an eccentric man is how much money they have. I tend to agree.

Iā€™m hoping to someday make it to eccentric

1 Like

Arenā€™t we all!

She will get here! And once she is here, she will be very present :slight_smile:

2 Likes