Another Awesome FUD Meetup!

Today was a great day for me. I got to meet up with a real FUD superstar.

I met with…. @LarissaW !!
:partying_face::star_struck:

We got to run together a little bit! :heart_eyes:

Here I am, trying to keep up with her at the end.

And here we are after we finished.

Larissa has not been on FUD in a while, but for good reason - she’s been super busy finishing up with med school. :star_struck:

She is truly a role model for any young person. She was diagnosed at age 6, but in only a few months she will be Dr. Larissa. And going into surgery. :star_struck:

Talk about the definition of unlimited and unstoppable! She’s a hero to me.

It was a great joy to meet with her and run with her. We are meeting for dinner later tonight with a group of people.

25 Likes

That’s great! Congrats, Larissa, on completing your MD!

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I love it when people just DO IT when despite a chronic health issue. TheY just shine like a light in the darkness. And I didn’t miss that Larissa did not let Eric be in front - ha. That’s the women I ride with. You don’t win with them unless they are training on their touring bikes with panniers carrying 40-50 pounds of water, and then, it’s iffie.

It’s always good when one of us is in the medical fields, nurses and doctors or all types.

AND THAT SMILE!

11 Likes

Looks like you both had a great time, especially soon to be Dr @LarissaW who was nice enough to wait for @Eric to catch up (sorry Eric…had to go there).

Seriously though,. I hope you both are having a fantastic time! @Eric is a hoot IRL.

6 Likes

Is this in Philadelphia?

4 Likes

@bostrav59, yes!

3 Likes

12 Likes

Congrats on the forthcoming milestones @LarissaW! And you can check off the great FUD meetup milestone as well. Good job @Eric, I suspect you have met more FUDers in real life than anyone.

6 Likes

Hey @Eric , way off topic but what is that black wire going to your pocket?

3 Likes

Are you talking about in this picture?

Those are my headphones.

I was listening to music, but once Larissa joined me, I took the headphones off so I could talk to her. So I put the headphones in my pocket.

5 Likes

Gotcha I didn’t think it was pump tubing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I love me some awesome FUDders in real life!! Thanks for sharing, you guys!!

5 Likes