New Dexcom update - can personalize alarm settings - FINALLY!

And you’ve upgraded to the newest alarm update?

Yep that was it. Uninstalled and reinstalled and I do see it now.

4 Likes

Sorry this is a bit belated - Congratulations to you, Erin, Liam and the whole family on your new baby boy. Welcome Kaiden!

4 Likes

Yay! Congrats @ClaudnDaye! Hope everyone is doing well!

2 Likes

Yay! Just set my night alarm to urgent low only. Otherwise, if I’m sleeping, I don’t care, sleep is more important during tax season… Day alarm is my normal 60-150.

4 Likes

Well, there has to be a bug in the code. After re-installing the app, the Save/cancel was there…but I just attempted to do a calibration and it’s gone again. Bizarre. Is anyone else having this issue?

I’m using an iPhone 7 Plus.

2 Likes

I am seeing all the above mentioned things, and it regularly changes my keypress tone to full volume every so many key presses.

The disappearing done button comes and goes for me.

Awful update, and we shouldn’t have to wait 4 months for an update, like they usually do when they have bugs.

This is the kind of bad stuff that happens when they bypass the standard ways to do things as defined by Apple.

3 Likes

Exactly what’s happening on my side too so I know it’s the app and not my phone now. Thx!

3 Likes

I feel lucky, so far no bugs with the latest update and I love being able to turn off the high/low alarms when I silence my phone instead of going into the app and manually turning them off, this was how it used to work before the previous update.