Never Seen a Real Pod and am Asking for Pictures

@bpollina, same occasionally happens to my son. We try to pick parts of the body with a touch more padding. In the application process, we pinch around the body of the pod (under it of course), and also push down on the pod with a finger as we insert the canula.

Still, occasionally it does hurt.

A post was split to a new topic: Omnipod placement: where is best?

@bpollina, I found this from another thread… from @Aaron’s comment. Don’t know if you already know this?? I plan on reading and rereading everything before I sit down with it tomorrow— and then try to erase all the talk of blood… Have you had problems with bleeding??

A post was merged into an existing topic: Omnipod placement: where is best?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Omnipod placement: where is best?

So will the box for in a little community mailbox? Or will it need to come to my door?

I’m nervous all of a sudden… like… you ever see the movie Seven?

I mean…it is almost Halloween! I totally think you should totally be scared.

Right to your door, DN. And you won’t even need to open it to be horrified.

Wow, that is so creepy!! Nicely done, @Eric. For some reason I’m being a stinker today and stoking fires just to watch them burn. Hmmmm. I’ll go self-analyze now.

2 Likes

I have been wondering for 2 days what kind of box @Eric could possibly use that would be horrifying to me but bring him such sheer delight…

Honestly, I was expecting some kind of “female product” box because that’s the very thing that immature men find hysterical (and think women are horrified by), but I couldn’t have been more wrong…

It was horrifying and sent a wave of shock and confusion rippling through my body…

6 Likes

13 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well played, @Eric. You’re a sick man.

10 Likes

:rofl: that was good. Not often, but sometimes he’s good. :grin:

4 Likes

Is it weird that I’ve actually wondered about this a few times today? Along with wondering if the home renovation blogger I read has had her house painted yet? Perhaps it’s time to step away from the web…

Edited to add… I should have started with “Good work, Eric”. Too funny :smile:

6 Likes

Omg… @Eric, well played! And @Nickyghaleb, this pic was priceless!!! A true Halloween story :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks like even the delivery person didn’t want anything to do with it – dropped it and ran!

4 Likes

I’m wondering how @Eric had a Medtronics box in the first place. What is he keeping from us ?

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl: excellent point. :joy:

1 Like

I have built a lot of things in my diabetes lab, and have a lot of pieces and parts from different things over the years. Lots of different infusion sets and stuff from different companies.

1 Like

What is that?

And who are you?

And why so defensive?! :rofl:

1 Like