Name the game with Emojis

Try to name the game! Iโ€™m gonna start

:boy:t2::crossed_swords::zombie::pick::gem::gem::gem::fire::droplet::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::hammer::fire:
:black_large_square::purple_square::black_large_square::crossed_swords::space_invader::space_invader::space_invader::star::star::star::fire::fire::medical_symbol::medical_symbol::medical_symbol::imp::imp::imp::eyes::eyes::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::crystal_ball::hammer::crystal_ball::medical_symbol::star::nazar_amulet::nazar_amulet::nazar_amulet::purple_square::purple_square::dragon::black_large_square::purple_square::crossed_swords::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

7 Likes

Hi @Liam-M!

I donโ€™t play a lot of games, so I wonโ€™t be very good at guessing!

But I hope someone else can figure it out, because I would like to see the answer!

3 Likes

Minecraft?

5 Likes

I second Panda! Did we get it, or are we way off? :sweat_smile:

:desktop_computer::dollar::disappointed_relieved::package::arrow_right::mountain::star::droplet::mountain::older_man::woman_farmer::corn::tomato::carrot::hatching_chick::cow::pick::fishing_pole_and_fish::couple_with_heart:

3 Likes

That was right! Probably the dragon gave it away

I have another one

:boy:t2::pick::medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports::crossed_swords::honeybee::crown::crossed_swords::large_blue_circle::crown::skull::robot::worm::robot::eye::robot::cherry_blossom::hindu_temple::robot::full_moon::man_bald::coat::full_moon::space_invader:

3 Likes

Hi @Liam-M. I got one for you! Itโ€™s pretty easy though!

:black_large_square::red_square::black_large_square::red_square::black_large_square::red_square::black_large_square::red_square:
:red_square::black_large_square::red_square::black_large_square::red_square::black_large_square::red_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::red_square::black_large_square::red_square::black_large_square::red_square::black_large_square::red_square:
:red_square::black_large_square::red_square::black_large_square::red_square::black_large_square::red_square::black_large_square:

:red_circle:

:black_circle:

4 Likes

:hotel::house::train2::moneybag::red_car::athletic_shoe::tophat:

5 Likes

Good one, @jim26 !

2 Likes

Either Sim City or Monopoly?

4 Likes

I know, I know!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

I am not sure if I am remembering this correctly, but didnโ€™t Liam beat you regularly at this game when he was 5 or 6?

2 Likes

Iโ€™d have to search through posts. My memory is horrible!

2 Likes

I am not sure. Maybe it was something different. But I just seem to recall you mentioning him beating you at something a lot. :joy:

2 Likes

All my kids beat me in so many things (that requires the brain), Iโ€™ve lost track. Unfortunately, they got their moms brain and not mine. :laughing:

4 Likes

@RachelMaraii farmville?

2 Likes

It is Monopoly!! Unfortunately I couldnโ€™t find an iron or wheelbarrow emoji๐Ÿคฃ

3 Likes

It is a farm game, but much more vibey than Farmville in my opinion! :wink: Available on PC, Switch, and mobile.

2 Likes

Iโ€™m stumped! Someone else will have to give it a goโ€ฆ

1 Like

Piggy Go? My sister plays that game and i see notifications on my FB walk but not sure what itโ€™s about.

2 Likes

Nope! Turns out Iโ€™m so focused on my fave chill farm game that I donโ€™t pay attention to any others :joy:

3 Likes