My Favorite Lancing Device

I myself like the Delicia system that comes with One Touch meters. Less spring action but does require a different proprietary lancet. Doesn’t hurt nearly as bad. Been using it for years.

2 Likes

I happen to love this device, too, but the lancets r rather expensive and don’t fit into any other device except this one. I wish that this were not the case and that it accepted “universal” lancets. but its true about the lancets not hurting as much…however, my fingertips are so terribly calloused that nothing much matters anymore :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @daisymae, I just noticed…
Congrats! 3 years here!

2 Likes

I can’t believe how far I’ve come and who I have been becoming since I joined FUD. this is a remarkable site, environment, and family. I am a proud member. :heart_eyes:

PS: I forgotten to mention how much I treasure this community!!!

3 Likes

Got one of @daisymae’s faves. It’s very light and feels cheap. It works better than any of the dozens I have used before, with almost zero pain. I ordered two more. Thanks @daisymae and congrats on your three year anniversary here.

3 Likes

Definitely thank Eric for that recommendation! He sent me one in the mail to try out. I loved it immediately and decided to post it.

Glad U R “enjoying” it. Nothing quite like making something uncomfortable more bearable. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes