iOS lack of compatibility for Tandem and Dexcom apps

If you use Tandem mobile app and Dexcom apps on your iPhone the 2 companies are not in sync on iOS compatibility. Tandem has approved 18, but Dexcom is stuck at 17.5.0.

3 Likes

So best to stay put under iOS 17.5? Tandem did just send a ms saying they were okay with iOS 18, But I haven’t heard anything from Dexcom.

2 Likes

I just checked Dexcom, they haven’t approved 18. I just saw there’s some glitch in 18 having to do with Apple/Android messaging.

2 Likes

@CarlosLuis Sorry no help for Tandem users but according to Loop & Learn iOS 17.6.1 is the latest tested version.

Loop N Learn

1 Like

Tandem is okay at 18-it Dexcom that’s foot dragging still at 17.5.0.

2 Likes

@CarlosLuis Sorry about Hi-jacking your post when I saw that Dexcom was lagging for Tandem users at 17.5 I got concerned that I went past a safe version so I posted the safe version for Loop & Trio (should have said that) to help keep others from worrying. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Just updated to iOS 18. Phone wasn’t working right and she suggested updating. Have not had any problems with Dexcom.

1 Like

I have ios18 and have not had any problem with either tandem mobi phone app or dexcom G7 app.

3 Likes