'Invite requests for site?

Good afternoon, is there an invite function for this space, I have invited like 5 parents with diabetic chril-dren to this site this week.

4 Likes

Don’t know why I make it hard, I just went to page and made/copied link.
Parenting a D-Child - FUDiabetes There it is, hope no one minds, and if they are not members can they get to that page. I was linking them here. https://forum.fudiabetes.org/ but then they have to navigate to page anyway, yea. -

4 Likes

@T1john If you click the Share button at the bottom, you’ll get a pop-up that has an Invite button.

5 Likes

@Boerenkool Is that for site or this topic

2 Likes

It’s for this topic, but you can also create invites for this site via your profile picture at the top right.

2 Likes

Thanks, I found that before posting but thought it was for direct invite to a perticular person, I went and tried it and got it now, Thank you

2 Likes

The thing with invites though is that they ask people to create an account before redirecting them to a specific topic, so if you’d like people to read the topic first, just sharing a link to that topic might be better.

1 Like

That was link I made earlier to “the parents of diabetics children”. Parenting a D-Child - FUDiabetes.

2 Likes