I only meant to get chocolate Santas for the family

Seriously, every year this happens. Damn Lindt and their tastiness!

9 Likes

Lol…I love chocolate and I don’t need a holiday to have plenty of it around on a daily basis!!! I say stayed stocked all year round!!!

My day wouldn’t be a complete day without a piece of chocolate!!! Or two, or three…

6 Likes

Oh, if it was only three for me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Santa’s sleigh pieces look like they just used their Easter bunny mold.
:joy:

9 Likes

What isn’t shown is the backup box…200! I can’t pass up a good deal on good chocolate, and when you have to get to $50 for free shipping…
At least we’re set for awhile!
:rofl:

7 Likes

Darn it! I never noticed that. May have to do another order to get the snowmen instead!

5 Likes

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

3 Likes

I must confess I recently ordered about 10 pounds of various excellent chocolates from Chocosphere. At the time I hoped I would have the gumption to give some of it away to family and friends, but I fear I’ll develop a considerable weakness in character when it actually arrives.

8 Likes

I simply must investigate this site! :yum:

6 Likes

Sounds dangerous!!! In a purely delicious way!

4 Likes

Oh so tempting…chocolate of the month club! :scream_cat: :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

Eat them all quickly so that they don’t go stale. I am a chocolate fiend, and can say with experience that stale chocolate is a real bummer to the taste buds and leaves you (me) feeling like I wasted my glucose demand on something terribly disappointing!

PS: am a true, die-hard Lindt Chocolate Company Member. If you sign up, sometimes you can get some great deals, including free shipping (for any sized order). Worth looking into. Just my 2 Cents. :yum:

5 Likes

No chance of them going stale! But I would like to have SOME left over after xmas! I agree, stale chocolate leaves me very sad.
My husband is a member, and a lot of times they give freebies in-store, and lots of discounts online. But since Covid they’ve had a minimum for shipping. Or at least that’s what he’s told me…hmm, or just, maybe, he’s trying to keep The Precious from me!

3 Likes

he must be in Cahoots with my husband :laughing: :wink:

4 Likes

My niece gave me a quizzical look…“Easter bunnies? Last year we got snowmen”

2 Likes