Horrific accident at Iowa state fair

3 Likes

OMG I cannot watch this. This is too much.

Eric, have you considered that some kids (such as mine or @Chrisā€™s) may actually watch this? What are you thinking?

1 Like

Truly sad. You just never know how long you have. You take something for granted, then the next moment itā€™s gone. :frowning:

3 Likes

??? Loss of a corn dog, while tragic and very very sad, is all I see.

@Michel and @Bradford - Iā€™m light on coffee this morning so I may have completely missed the sarcasm in your comments. LOL.

2 Likes

My oldest would NOT be happy over the tragic loss of a perfectly fried corn dog at the state fair. Tragic indeed.

1 Like

Fixed his spoiler. hehehehe.

Oh, and as to my reaction to the video. :: gasp :: THIS is why we do NOT go to fairs!!! What a wasteā€¦There was still so much left to give. :: sigh ::

3 Likes

Fixed his second spoiler :slight_smile:

Btw, @mikep, I had to watch it twice to figure it outā€¦ Lack of coffee too!

1 Like

Funny how everyone watched it though, right? Despite the warning. :open_mouth:
:rofl:

3 Likes

Donā€™t remove the last one, it was really funny!

Iā€™d had plenty of coffee but I still had to watch it three times to realize what was happening. Itā€™s over so quickly. The end can be like that.

1 Like

I think it was particularly hard on Eric to watch this.

:crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Yes, I did title my post ā€œhorrificā€.

Sometimes the waitress tries to take my wifeā€™s plate because she is finished eating, but there is still food on it. I do not let that happen!

1 Like

Once I had finished eating but left a pizza crust on my plate, and I flagged down a waitress and said I was finished. She looked at my plate and said, ā€œNo, youā€™re not,ā€ and walked away!

5 Likes