Help? What does the Dexcom G6 Transmitter Kit Look Like?

We’ve lost our only Dexcom transmitter. I assume it’s out of the box since we can’t find it. Unfortunately I can’t find a photo on the ten websites I’ve checked for what it would look like out of the box.

If anyone is sitting around and could snap me a photo of this I would be grateful. I’m looking through our whole house but I’m not sure what I’m looking for.

1 Like

This is the new one I got recently.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ll keep you posted. It has to be here somewhere.

1 Like

Good luck! I can’t seem to post a photo of the old version. It’s a longer and skinnier box. If I remember correctly, it’s the same size as the G5 transmitter box but has the green colors of the G6 transmitter box.

2 Likes

I found it! Right where it was supposed to be after both of us have looked there at least three times. The box helped! It’s smaller than I assumed it would be. Because they don’t get changed often, I guess I forgot what it looked like.

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Here’s the images of what the newer G6 box looks like and the interior packaging just in case anyone else loses things in plain sight.

3 Likes

I think that’s the older box? The box I posted I just received a few days ago.

3 Likes

Ah! That makes sense. We had this for enough months that I forgot where I put it. :rofl:

1 Like