Happy Thanksgiving!

May all of us Unlimiteds enjoy this festive day with family and friends…and reasonably good BG control!

7 Likes

Hear, hear! Let it be a day of delicious food with no spikes!

5 Likes

Dilly Dilly!

5 Likes

same to you!

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I consider most of you as family after these many months of us being together. We may have different political idiologies. We may worship different (or no) Gods. We may deal with diabetes differently. But in the end, we’re a group of people bonded together through our own personal interactions with one another as we help each other work through the maze that is Diabetes and I, for one, consider many of you to be more family than many of my real family members.

So love you all and I hope you can all enjoy this weekend without having struggles related to BG. Any day w/o a BG struggle is a good day to a diabetic.

8 Likes

Hear! Hear!
A Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving to all of my FUD Family!

6 Likes

Very well said, @ClaudnDaye! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

And AMEN!

7 Likes

Agreed with all the sentiments! Happy Thanksgiving!

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to my American Friends!

We had our Canadian Thanksgiving on October 9th. Here are my results from this year which I am happy with. I peaked just under 210 american BG units and had to hit it hard with insulin all evening. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Happy Turkey Day! I ran the turkey trot this am (after a 15 hour drive yesterday) and about to pre-bolus for 100 carbs (and I’m hanging out are 65…). I’m still going to spike to at least 180 I’m sure but it’s ok. Might take a screen shot tonight and see how I did!

6 Likes

Quadruple Ditto!! Too tired and full to write something witty!! :v:

4 Likes

I want to see pictures of FUD thanksgivings. Just me and the boy at home this time so ours will be modest.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Just a bachelor party thanksgiving this year with me and Grif so a very modest spread

9 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

This looks to me like a puberty peak starting at 6 pm

3 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: Omnipod failure

I think the only thing I ate today that didn’t really have many carbs was, ironically, the dressing (made a small almond flour bread version for my sister who can’t have corn - cornbread dressing - and me). This is the only pic we got, and all the dinner foods aren’t pictured, much less the desserts!

And the numbers…
Pre - 82
1hr post - 153
2 hr - 135
dosed 8 Afrezza and ate dessert
1 hr post dessert - 74

Currently sitting at 105 after a small dinner of the leftovers. Everything was so good!

5 Likes

Looks like a great day even if not thanksgiving!

2 Likes