Happy Passover

Happy Passover to those who are celebrating it! Wishing you all a joyous day.

unnamed

I don’t know much about the Passover foods, but I do know Easter goodies. @daisymae was so sweet to have sent me this Easter basket, despite being in the middle of a big mess in the city, she still found time to do this. Thanks DM! Much love!
:heart_eyes: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heart:

11 Likes

Awesome job Daisymae. Are those high end peeps, or do you still need to get to the store?. I had a coworker who used to buy a massive box of peeps, poke holes in the packaging and then eat them around August after they had gotten stale.

4 Likes

To be completely fair, Eric, as always, lead the way on this symbolic gesture; he and his lovely family sent me and my husband a magnificent Passover care package. i am not as technically equipped as most, so i will not be able to show you what he sent, but i can tell you that it was more than simply complete. and it was definately enough to last well beyond the first two nights of our observance. And, of course, it included sweets, such as my personal favorite, chocolate :yum: (but also included delicious macaroons)!!!

9 Likes

Awesome, and @daisymae is an A++ friend :slight_smile:

6 Likes