Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

A few months ago, I made a pact with @T1Allison. I am not going to let her down. Pound for pound, baby!

So I am doing my part to finish strong in 2019.

Pre-dinner goodies:

Cucumber salad:

Sourdough dumplings:

Sauerbraten:

Bratwurst:

And Leslie always dresses it up nicely:

Bring it on, Alli!

Happy New Year everyone!
:fireworks:

12 Likes

I’ve eaten a third of a bag of a salted cashews to slow down my red wine.

But it’s basically the same as what you posted above. I’m still working out How it’s the same, but it basically is.

10 Likes

My only New Years pic is of my lovely wife at our New Years dinner at the nearby train car Italian restaurant…

11 Likes

And here I thought this was a real Happy New Year thread…

Happy New Year to all at FUD!!!

As for us, we went to see the last show of Beach Blanket Babylon in SF, a show that has run for 45 years non stop, today is the last day. Gavin Newsom was 2 tables from us. Nancy Pelosi was walking in just a bit after we walked out.

10 Likes

How late did you make it last night?

1 Like

10:30PM!

And after three glasses of wine, I evidently fell asleep on my husband’s side of the bed, making it impossible for him to sleep! He finally moved to a guest bed around 4AM. Happy 2020!

ETA: My husband is such a freakin’ keeper. He said when he decided to change rooms, he checked my Dexcom to make sure I was stable and safe. I had set my temporary basal that was pretty decent and I hadn’t done any weird bolusing or eating in the evening. :+1::+1:

6 Likes

“The case of the Morass Bandit”

:laughing:

5 Likes

:joy::joy: :joy::joy:

2 Likes

5 Likes