Everything non-D we COULD share

Rainbows and kittens.

3 Likes

Yep, I had you pegged for a rainbow guy…
:grinning:

Butterflies? Unicorns? My Little Pony?

2 Likes

Moody British or Scandinavian murder mysteries.

2 Likes

St. Bernard puppies

2 Likes

penguins! always penguins :smiley:

3 Likes

my husband. my cat, oscar wilde, reading, swimming, long brisk walks in the Fall air, getting into my pjs and cuddling under layers of blankets in the middle of the winter with the tv on, eating whatever i want, whenever i want, touring this country and others, viewing exhibits in art museums arounf the world, riding the waves at the beach, watching track and field competitions, spending time laughing, cycling cross country, grilled cheese sandwiches, pancakes, cheese and chocolate fondue, linguini with white clam sauce, key lime pie…

did i mention eating yet? :wink:

2 Likes

Jeep Wrangler in the Mud

4 Likes

Are you buying or cooking all these delicous dishes, daisymae?

1 Like

not in a million years. but we are having fresh turkey for our main course for supper.

1 Like

Sounds delicious!!! A great way to bring in the new year. I’m headed out with some friends to a new year’s bash at a microbrewery.

I’m not a fan of beer (also hate the effect on my sugar levels), but definitely plan to take advantage of the wine at the open bar :slight_smile: There’s supposed to be some hors d’oeuvres served too.

1 Like

stopped bothering with alcohol years ago for this very reason. anything i drank would crash me into my 30s. it just wasnt worth it to me. just figured “why bother?”

have a great time though. sounds wonderful.

1 Like