Feeling like a yoyo

For about the past two weeks, my BG has been up and down, with both high and low alarms sounding seemingly at random. CGM changed. Injection sites changed. Insulin vials changed. Transmitter still good for a few weeks. The only constant was stress, as I awaited and prepped for my first Colonoscopy since being diagnosed
with T1D. I lurked on the posts on this forum to learn whatever I could and to hear your wise words and experiences. You, my friends, did not disappoint! With the procedure over and no evidence of cancer, my stress is lowered, BG is flat lining, and once again I owe a heart felt thank you for sharing your words and journey!

16 Likes

It’s amazing how our BG can show us things about ourselves! We have a window that others don’t.

Congrats on the procedure being over and the great results! :+1:

11 Likes

@Sally Glad everything turned out well from the colonoscopy and you’re returning to normal BGs! It’s amazing what stress, high or low or unrecognized, can do to us.

8 Likes

Thanks Tom. It’s sure exhausting when our BG’s are bouncing up and down.

3 Likes

You’re right about that Eric. Others might feel “off”, but we have the numbers that prove how stress can affect us

5 Likes