DM and Eric get some appetizers

I would love a pizza! Ha! :yum: You are very nice, but you don’t have to do that. I know how expensive it is to ship food.

It makes me sad I won’t be able to get a frozen drink from Papaya King. Still thinking about that. I think being low at that place made it even better, ya know?

2 Likes

HOW? I would’ve been done for at “noodles”…

3 Likes

Start by running marathons, the rest is pretty easy to figure out.

5 Likes

I’ve seen the IV pictures… there’s more to it than just marathons. :smiley:

5 Likes

I did not need to do that this time. I had syringes with me just in case, but this time it was nothing but insulin from a pump. Didn’t even need to do IM.

Taking more insulin than you need, and also trending down can cover a lot of stuff.

4 Likes

as doc always says, never waste a good low… :wink:

3 Likes

If you just don’t let your bg ever get above 50 you can pretty much eat anything… :wink:

3 Likes

Holy cow! Because you ate all of the best things! Yay @daisymae for being a great tour guide. All tours should cover tasty local food, and some sights, but mostly food. Sorry I missed this thread last month, but glad to have caught up with it now! What a fun stopover!

Once, when we lived in Manhattan, friends from California came to visit. We kept some pretty late hours, and are not early morning folks. The wife remarked one morning that if we would all just get up earlier, we could fit in even more eating into one day - Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Happy Hours, Dinner, Elevensies. I think DM & Eric would be good at that - and still manage to have their pants fit at the end of the trip!

6 Likes

yes, we did eat an obscene amount of food. and all in one day/night. we kept bolusing and moving on to our next food fix. and yes, i can guarentee that the two of us still fit into our own pants. our key: exercise and good genes. :blush:

4 Likes

Land sharks. LOL. Loved the posts and the food.

3 Likes

trust me when i say that we loved the food!!!
DM

3 Likes