Diabetes Care August issue

I wanted to blow my horn a little. My artistic release in life has been photography, and now that I am retired it is full time. I have had several shows, and am represented by a gallery in Durham.

The August issue of Diabetes care features one of my images as the cover art. They also have published a very nice interview and description of the image. Here is the link:

Volume 47 Issue 8 | Diabetes Care | American Diabetes Association

More of my work can be seen on my web site; www.mprosenberg.com

Mike

17 Likes

That’s really awesome! Congrats @Mikey417!

:star_struck:

3 Likes

Beautiful picture. Congrats!

2 Likes

Wow @Mikey417 – congratulations! That image is beautiful and your story is incredible. (I also had an internship in electron microscopy years and years ago so that part of your history made me smile!) Congratulations again! Jessica

4 Likes

Congrats on your efforts! Not to discredit your color efforts, I’m always amazed at the impacts of B&W photography! This humble neophyte appreciates your efforts!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing! :blossom:

1 Like

Wow, Mike, that’s amazing! Congratulations on having your photo featured as the cover art for Diabetes Care! You must be thrilled to have your passion for photography taking off like this in your retirement.

3 Likes

Thanks.

I have been exhibiting in galleries for the past 25 years, and have sold quite a few images, including to museums. I have also a book of my images published a few years ago. Non-the-less, this is quite a larger audience, which is quite a thrill.

You can see my images on my web site.

Mike

3 Likes