Dexcom sensors

Firstly, wanted to give thanks to this forum and those who have shared such a vast knowledge and information about the main topic of diabetes which includes sharing thoughts and concerns! Im currently still using dexcom g5 as I haven’t been able to upgrade to g6 yet. For those who have upgraded to g6, does anyone have any g5 sensors they no longer need? I use refurbished transmitters but having a hard time finding sensors

2 Likes

Hi @Danam,
I recently changed to the G6 and gave away the last of my G5 sensors. Sorry, I no longer have any.

1 Like

Thank you Eric!

1 Like

Hi @Danam. I have at least 5 or 6 if you want them.

3 Likes

Thank you do much!! They would be a blessing!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! They would be a blessing!!

1 Like

Update: Thanks to @T1Allison, I’m able to send @Danam quite a few sensors. Allison was generous enough to share her remaining G5 sensors with us, for Liam, but because our transmitter ended up dying early and we were forced onto the G6’s, I’m passing the ones that Allison sent to us, on to @Danam. My wife is shipping out all the remaining G5 sensors we have to Dana today which include the ones Allisons sent us and the those we still had in reserves of our own. Hopefully that’ll help you and, if you find that you can no longer use them, just pass them on to someone else in need!

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your kindness!!! These will be such a blessing for me!!

6 Likes

Good people here on FUD!

:heart:

4 Likes

Yes!!! A shout out thank you to Claude and Allison!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes