Cuss Filters

Oh ■■■■… filters?

:smiley:

Just testing it…

2 Likes

Have fun testing, my wife and I created the first version of the filter, and we had to put in all the variants of all of the cuss words, it was more fun that it should have been.

5 Likes

I just had to picture that… a 20 minute duck walk. There is NO WAY you made that look cool.

2 Likes

Hmm…

ass

Okay, just checking. I think that’s a good one to keep.

4 Likes

Wow… you guys need some work on your filters… :smiley:

2 Likes

Believe it or not we had a long discussion early on about ass, and decided to keep that one in the interest of it only sort of being a cuss word. But ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■■ are all not allowed.

8 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

I think my mantra is along the lines of “T1D something something but I can something something its ass.”

…you know, since “ass” isn’t really a cuss word.

5 Likes

What fun, I’ve never tested this here. Here it goes… damn ■■■■ ■■■■ should all be blocked??

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

damn isn’t really a swear word, it can of course be used as one, but like ass it also has positive uses as well. So we decided to only block the ones most everyone would agree are likely to cause the problem. the fun came when having to put in many of the compound words in the filter.

3 Likes

What about ass-■■■■ ■■■■■■?

I like that you left ass. We need that. It’s wiggle room.

4 Likes

Uh-oh… I just had a red pencil appear in one of my filter-testers… is that like a red strike??

No, I don’t believe we have any functionality like that enabled. If we do @ClaudnDaye would know.

Red pencil??

I’ve heard of a small pencil and a sharp (or dull) pencil, but never a red one.

Seriously… Screenshot?

If you’re talking about the below… It’s what you see after you’ve modified your original post.

That’s it! It’s orange. Interesting… I didn’t edit anything… at least not on purpose. :smiley:

Sorry. Going to work on working through problems before posting stupid questions…I can do better. :smiley:

It looks like that’s there because @Chris edited your thread title. You can click on the orange pencil to see what the edit was.

I’m ashamed I even asked. It comes from my deep-seated fear of breaking rules and being publicly shamed. Which has never actually happened. So I’m beyond hope. :grin:

3 Likes