Was thinking about what to do when it comes time to replace the batteries in one of my G5 transmitters. What would be great is to remove the need to ever have to replace the batteries in the future.
This battery seems to meet many of the requirements:
- Small enough to fit
- Enough juice to run for a good amount of time (110mAh)
The issues, so far, are:
- Would need to add a load sharing LiPo charging circuit, with 3.3v? regulation. Haven’t been able find anything off-the-shelf that’s small enough.
- Would want charging port to be waterproof. (Use something like this on whatever charging circuit used, and epoxy everything in?)
- Would the LiPo run cool enough, especially when charging?
- Would the Lipo handle being encased in epoxy? Would it eventually expand and crack the epoxy?