Anniversary

Thanks to whoever it was asking how to edit your profile! I had some settings, but didn’t know of all the ones available. In looking thru these, it looks like yesterday was my two-year anniversary of having joined FUD!

I’d just like to say “thank you” to all of you that have provided guidance, answered questions (mine and others, I learned from both), or just listened to a rant! You may have literally saved my life and definitely helped me not only survive (there were times giving up looked good) and thrive (both personally and trying to help others)!

To any new folks, long time T1 or short, you may not agree with everything said here, but the people can help you immensely even if it’s just knowing you’re not the only one working your way thru this!

Thanks to you all!

14 Likes

You are a rock star @TomH. We are so happy you joined our community! Grateful for all you have shared here!

3 Likes

:100: what @Eric stated.

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary @TomH ! Glad you are still here! It takes all kinds of people and many viewpoints to have a healthy discussion. Sometimes those discussions have a way of helping us too. :relieved: Looking forward to your posts for the coming year and beyond! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary @TomH! FWIW, if you look back through your notifications, you probably got an invitation to take the ‘advanced tutorial’ from @discobot when you first became a Tier1 user. The whole thing takes 5 minutes, and it helps you get a better feel for navigating around the site. It’s common to all Disqus based fora, I believe.

:nerd_face:

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

He’s like Beetlejuice - I said his name too many times (1X) and he appears!

5 Likes