A little help with IPhone and Dex

Until yesterday I had two iPhone widget things. Then one was suddenly gone from the Home Screen. I have no idea how I did that. I also can’t find it on the add menu. Does anyone know what this is called. I want to add it back. Here’s the one I’m missing. It was bigger and updated every 5 minutes I think.

I’m only able to add the Dexcom G6 widget which looks like this

2 Likes

I am sorry, I don’t know of different one.

Do you have any other widgets on the screen? It might just be smaller because there is other stuff displayed on the screen.

If so, try removing the other widgets and see if it makes the Dexcom one appear bigger.

1 Like

I will try thx! I know it’s a random question. It doesn’t help that im a iPhone newbie.

1 Like

This happened to me quite a while ago. That widget is what displays on the iWatch. I can’t remember how I fixed it, maybe powering off for a minute and then rebooting?

2 Likes

Lol so it just reappeared somehow? I have no idea. What I did figure out is that I was calling it the Home Screen but it’s actually the Today View Screen.- I think. For some reason the option to add this bigger Dexcom widget that updated more frequently was not available for a couple of days. It’s back to looking like I am used to so I’m happy. Thx for the reply’s Eric and Cat Lady!

2 Likes

@Josie There’s nothing better than an intermittent computer/pad/phone problem! Glad you got it back!

1 Like