What supplies do you carry and how to you keep them organized?

I like that no one is even a little impressed by the upside down woman in the middle of the grass. I think I’d be curious how that was going to end and whether or not she was going to be able to get back down without landing on her partner’s head.

I was gonna help with the wardrobe. And I woulda gotten away with it too, if it had not been for those meddling kids and that darn dog!

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

I just have a tiny little iPhone se. I can’t even see what you’re talking about. I was much more articulate and observant until my 6+ went in the ocean… but it’s outdated now anyway…

Should we be worried about you?!

Although they ARE slippery little things.

Lol, no… cost of business in my line of work. I was docking a ship and leaning over the bridge wing side to sight down the hull and it slipped out of my shirt pocket… where it should not have been…

My dad dropped his first cell phone in a bucket of fern - he owned a flower shop. He was so pissed. He shouted about that for a while - I can still feel my ears ringing. Then he got a belt clip. This was the early 90s and phones were so expensive! Lol!

I was going to accuse you of being either at 123 or 99, and blame it on a BG issue, however… :wink:

1 Like

Impossible. My blood sugar is always exactly 110 when docking ships. Anything else would be unreasonable.

1 Like

If you want to hear a better story than that on fate of first cell phones though… circa 1996, I have a pretty decent one… a bit gross though…