Replacing Dexcom receiver with iOS or Android App

Wait, are you saying xDrip will share the data to Dexcom Clarity? If that’s the case I’m going back to xDrip this weekend when I put a new sensor in, got 3+ weeks out of the one in my arm now and the readings are way more accurate the longer the sensor is in, IMHO at least.

I’d probably have to download a newer version since I still have the original beta site.

Nice.
:slight_smile:
We can only get 12~13 days. After that, the data gets “shotgun” and the cgm sensor clearly becomes useless.

Yes I am. Open the settings, and there is a place to enter your Dexcom credentials so the Xdrip info flows to the Dexcom servers with a slight delay.

1 Like

That’s incredible news. Thanks for the update I’m going to download the newest app now

Which specific setting do I use??

So when your wife follows does she still use the official Dexcom follow app because it’s pushing to the servers? Or does she have to follow with the xDrip app. Currently the Endo reviews all the reports at each appt via clarity share code, if I use xDrip with Dexcom credentials uploaded can the Endo still see the info in the clarity? And can the followers still follow in the Dexcom follow app? This is all new to me sorry for all the questions.

@Muffy04. No, xDrip+ doesn’t currently upload to Clarity. Soon to upload to Tidepool, from which you can get your data into Clarity.

Yes, xDrip+ will upload to Share so you can have followers. Or, better yet, xDrip+ has a built in capability of having a master device syncing with follower devices with xDrip+ installed.

BTW, once you use xDrip+ you will never go back to the Dexcom app. XDrip+ makes the Dexcom app look like a toy.

[Edited to split thread]

Should we split the thread further?