Random D thoughts

My husband successfully stole one of those at college. The college police routinely drove that road in the center of campus bc those signs were so coveted. He was at a party at a house on that very road and kept running out with friends in between cop drive-bys and they eventually got the entire sign post out of the ground and ran back to the party with it.

2 Likes

Yes. Re: When you have young kids but not so young that they go to bed super early.

#justsaying

1 Like

A new Fast & Furious movie is coming out this weekend. I am losing track of how many they have made. Is this # 9?

I think they are running out of ideas. The new one is called “Calvin & Hobbs & Shaw

3 Likes

i take great pride in my work :rofl:

2 Likes

I just had a whole meeting about a potential full-time gig with a mild hypo - thankfully, it went fine. The slight upper lip numbness while discussing my future work seemed slightly fitting, in a #justT1things type of way

10 Likes

Most of today I had a pod on each pec. I called them my moobs. Just practicing for my eighties …

9 Likes

suddenly has a really difficult time reading something on a computer

Hmm weird maybe I need to get my classes out or something…

Dexcom “urgent low soon alarm”

Ahh okay, duh, of course :grimacing:

5 Likes

6 Likes

This cracked me up this morning:

:smile_cat::smile_cat::smile_cat:

2 Likes

I especially enjoyed Sep 4, 7, 10 and 12. Thanks for the laughs!

16 is very funny, too. rotfl. IF ONLY

3 Likes

I was at Target and had the typical Target crash.

It woulda been fine, except the guy in line in front of me was confused and thought the checkout line was actually a bank.

I mean, come on! The check, the money withdrawal…and then… Oh great! Now is a perfect time to apply for a Target card! Yes!

Why don’t we balance your checkbook here on aisle 4?!?!

What next, are you going to refinance your house?!?

Anyway, by the time I got to checkout, the cinnamon swirl looked like this:

Following the lead of the guy in front of me, I asked if I could get a discount, since someone had obviously been eating on the cake.

Sadly, they did not take anything off the price of the cake.

But at least I didn’t do my finances in the Target line, so the people behind me were happy.

7 Likes

For Halloween, my wife bought me the tetrad of Halloween cereals - Boo Berry, Franken Berry, Count Chocula, and the special limited edition Cap’n Crunch’s Halloween Crunch.

My favorite is the Cap’n. The ghosts turn the milk green!

I won’t need to go door-to-door getting treats, I am happy having a few bowls of cereal for my Halloween goodness.

Happy Halloween everyone!
:jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

There is an old expression, “Actions speak louder than words.”

It makes a lot of sense. I really like that, so I am going to start saying that all the time.

Thought of your Halloween post when I was sitting at the table finally opening Starburst packages so I could just grab one at a time more easily. My husband said he had a moment of wondering if I’d finally cracked and had eaten all of these. He’s obviously not the kind to buy me sugary cereals. :laughing:

5 Likes

Sometimes I’m just kinda low but too comfy to get up… I need a food delivery service within my house dials boyfriends number

7 Likes

Ha! That reminds me of the “Grandma, how about another grape soda?” commercial. :rofl:

5 Likes

Exactly !!! :joy:

2 Likes

We laugh about that commercial once a month or more in our house. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

One of my favorite parts of the season is the collection of wonderful movies they show on the Hallmark channel. My wife loves them.

The very unpredictable yet completely realistic plot-lines!

The one she watched last night was incredible. There was a career woman who was always too busy for love. She lived in the big city, but through a strange and unexpected twist, she was forced to move to a small town briefly, as a part of a business deal.

Strangely enough, there was a handsome bachelor who lived in the town, who had never found true love! And…they met!! And there was mistletoe!! :open_mouth:

Through an amazing and often humorous set of circumstances, they fell in love. But she was forced to choose between her career and the man she had just met.

It was crazy! Spoiler alert - she chose her new love over her business deal!

Oh, and there was snow and some Christmas caroling, and a prince and princess, and some other stuff too.

So heartwarming and wonderful. And the twist at the end was like M. Night Shyamalan! Totally didn’t see it coming!!!

Ah…Hallmark channel! :hugs:

Tonight I am playing with tequila so I won’t have to sit through the whole thing. :+1:

4 Likes

I mentioned that my wife bought me the 4 Halloween cereals a while ago…

So today she came home with the Christmas Crunch version. I’m glad I never told her I am a diabetic.

I am hoping the Cap’n Crunch people will expand their holiday collection. I missed the Thanksgiving version. Hopefully they will have versions coming up soon for Valentine’s Day, Arbor Day, and Groundhog Day.

5 Likes