Motorcycle Road Trip - 1k+ miles in < 24 hours

So @ClaudnDaye have you made it home yet? Just wondering :smiley:

4 Likes

Sorry, yes! I made it home yesterday early afternoon and crashed (slept…lol) for 4 or so hours before getting up to cut the grass (adult peer pressure). :smiley: Got more rest last night. Thanks for asking!

8 Likes

@ClaudnDaye Glad to know you got home safely. Yep now it’s time for pay2play :grin: by the way did you get the patch?

6 Likes

Applying for the patches, but yes. Criteria met. Traveled >= 1,000 miles in under 24 hours. Actually traveld 1,120 miles in 20 hours 30 minutes the way there and the same in about 22 hours on the way home. Paperwork has been submitted. :smiley:

9 Likes

@ClaudnDaye You weren’t just lollygagging on your way home neither. :grin:

Would really like to see a photo of your patch when you get it :smiley:

5 Likes

I remember once while my brother and I were Boy Scouts (he made Eagle, I was satisfied with Star), someone accused us (at all of about 16 and 14 years of age) of being “badge grabbers”, it was probably in fun, not serious. I think it was mostly our parents urged us both to excel at whatever we did…and we enjoyed the chase of the tasks, trying to excel and doing good things at the same time. @ClaudnDaye obviously excelled, sounds like you enjoyed the trip and the challenge! If the badge is awarded, it’s because you earned it for the long trip and riding in the rain! Enjoy and recover!

5 Likes