Miaomiao & best follower app for a Parent who needs sleeep!

The cracking sounds awful. It would be really nice if Libre came out with a more affordably priced sensor with full CGM functionality.

Hi All,

Our MiaoMiao is now up and running on the Libre 14 day sensor and so far so good. Can anyone tell me how I set my and his dads phone up as followers ?

thanks

Heather

1 Like

@HeatherR There are a few ways to do this.

1. Set up a sync group in xDrip+. This requires installing xDrip+ on all phones in the group. This method gives you exactly what your daughter sees on her xDrip+. The downside is everybody needs to be on Android.

2. Set up to sync with Tidepool.

3. Set up a Nightscout website.

4. If on the off chance you have a Dexcom account and login, you can use Dexcom Follow, or an app like SugarMate.

Let me know how you want to proceed and I can help you with it.

1 Like

Help Please!!

@HeatherR Just for reference, do you have xDrip+ up and running?

Yes installed in my android phone…I got stuck when it said option of libre or follower I thought follower then it asked for a URL address! Then I was lost!!

@HeatherR Ok. So your Data source is set for follower.

On the collector phone (the one receiving the transmitter signal) go to settings> qr codes>transfer security key only. This will bring up a qr code.

On your follower phone go to settings>Auto Configure. Then scan the qr code from the collector phone.

You just set up a sync group!

1 Like

ok think I have done that!

thank you for this much appreciated

whats nxt

@HeatherR Just set up your desired options on the follower phone and you’re done!

Make sure that data is enabled on the collector phone, and that Wi-Fi or data is enabled on the follower. This way you’ll always have a connection to the collector phone.

And your follower phone’s data source should be set to follower.

That’s it!

1 Like

@HeatherR - I see you got this set-up BUT for the record (and the future people who may need it), when I set-up xdrip+ as a follower for my son’s phone I followed this video:

1 Like

@Aaron Excellent! Much better to see it than have it explained.

Thank you for posting this!