Major victory for our oldest son

He wasn’t sure after he finished the exam, but to get these results tonight…it definitely gets our weekend started out right. Results submitted to his top 4 colleges - MIT, Harvard, Caltech, and Stanford. We couldn’t be more proud of his hard work and endless hours of studying to get this score.

Devlin%20SAT%20Subject%20Test%20-%20Math%20Level%202

17 Likes

@ClaudnDaye congrats to your oldest! Hope he gets the school of his choice. :blush:

4 Likes

That’s amazing!!!

2 Likes

Is your son graduating this year, or next?

Next.

1 Like

Does he tutor?? Or babysit? :grin:

That’s awesome, @ClaudnDaye. You should be proud. :hugs:

Yes. When I was his age, I was flipping burgers for $5 an hour or so. He tutors and makes $25/hr. lol. He also tutors Physics even though he’s never taken it (he takes it next year). :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

did you need one? I thought @T1Allison was tutoring you in @Eric 's absence???

2 Likes

In everything. Cooking, parenting, nutrition, finances…

I’m good with sensors. I don’t need a tutor in that. :grin:

5 Likes

Hired.

No. He’s sucks at this. His 11 year old brother is our “go to” babysitter when Erin and I go out. We can depend on Conor to keep track of Liam and be responsive to our texts and phone calls…Devlin, not so much. He’s great with kids…he’s just aloof a lot of times. Conor is more nurturing and attentive to the needs of his younger siblings

1 Like

what are you sensing now??

That’s a loaded question.

1 Like

I’m sensing how ‘over the moon happy’ @ClaudnDaye is of Devlin. Sounds like Devlin worked super hard to do so well. :grin:

I was joking… and then remembered you guys are actually close enough to be serious. My kid is high level math… but can always use a tutor. And I’m just going to assume Physics might present a need. We just might be in touch. :grin:

2 Likes

Devlin is in AP Calculus BC this year. Next year, no matter what he’s taking, it’ll be a sinch after this course.

2 Likes

That’s totally awesome! You must be so proud! Congrats!

1 Like

Awesome job! Congrats to all y’all !

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! Very cool.

1 Like