LOOP: I want an iPhone SE 2020 see inside

So it’s been about a year since I started looping and thoroughly am enjoying it. I’m currently using an iPhone 6s and loop has been updated since then.

I really want to get an iPhone SE 2020 and do the udate to the latest version, but money right now is tight.

I was wondering what you all thought about me monetizing it somehow?

I was thinking maybe setting something up where people donate and get access to a recorded video with me doing everything step by step.

would anyone be interested in this at all?

Should I offer different levels / coaching / support? How to get the word out?

I’ve never done this before. Suggestions welcome.

Not really sure about the monetizing thing. If you are good at making video’s I suppose you could set up a Patreon and get some followers.

Begging for money to buy a new iPhone is pathetic. Why not just finance it? It’s only $400, which would be about $15 a month for two years. I hated my iPhone 11 pro, I bought a new iPhone 8 and loved it. The 8 didn’t handle ios 13 very well. I got the new SE last Friday and love it. Runs ios 13 beautifully and doesn’t weigh as much as a ton of bricks like the 11 pro.

You have to determine if there is a market or need for the service. Have you been asked to assist others? You might just volunteer your services for awhile until you figure out if there is really a viable side hustle to be had.

You should consider liability (i.e someone blows up their phone based on your service) How would that be handled.

Providing a service to someone who is willing to pay is not begging, but the iphone piece of your question may turn others off. Most side hustles start because someone needs cash.

Note: I know nothing about loop and how that all works…lol.

Thanks. I totally understand. Not going to pursue this any longer. Don’t want to upset the community.

2 Likes