Loop 3.2.3

:smile: <------------------------------------------------------------------------> :smile:

Loop is on my phone. I go live tomorrow am. Thanks to everyone for the help.

Strange how Inpen is now getting readings from my G7. :upside_down_face:

Go figure but I will take the dumb luck & I accept I am just a hack @ heart :grin:

I got my sights on iAPS / Trio

Cheers :smiley:

5 Likes

Congrats! I think you made the right decision to load Loop while looking over the Trio docs and build process for the main version when released. It will ensure you’re comfortable with the process and configurable settings. I presume you did a GitHub Browser Build of 3.2.3? If so, there may be some the extra things to setting up Trio (unless the devs make it easier), if you decide to do so. Here’s hoping Loop 3.2.3 works well for you!! BTW, they’ve been saying Loop 3.4 is in the offing so keep an eye for that too in case you decide not to with Trio!

3 Likes

Thank you. I had seen they were working on 3.3 but didn’t look to far into it. I will keep my eyes open for the 3.4 but to be honest Trio had a lot of my dreams in it. Any way back to looping should improve greatly my control & buy me some time to look at everything that is coming. Yes I used the browser build. For me it works great. I don’t have to connect my macbook to my 42" monitor & try to get use to apple commands again. Also I must say my eyes are feeling much better now :grin:
Thanks again for all your help!

2 Likes

@SobeiT Hope your adventure with Loop is “uneventful” and successful! Just wanted to ensure you knew, with Loop, odd numbered versions (like 3.3 and 4.1 [example only, doesn’t exist]) are the dev versions for those beta testing for release. The even versions (like 3.2 and 4.2 [example only, doesn’t exist]), are main releases intended for a wider audience. Those on the odd/dev versions need to follow the “build” and “development” streams of https://loop.zulipchat.com/ and prepared to rebuild on short notice. Those on “Main” should also monitor https://loop.zulipchat.com/ but only the “announce” and “general” streams for anything of import, like release of 3.4; the other FB and LnL site mirror important info pretty quickly. Good luck!

3 Likes

@TomH I did not know that Thank you. Good information to keep an eye on.

Starting Loop this morning was mostly uneventful but I started out feeling like SuperMan Loop-Loop & Away! But I have settled in for the Loop du jour :grin:

EDIT for Ouch!

90 day supply of Dash pods went from $300 to $518 :frowning: I’m on Medicare but I got to look for a new vendor…

4 Likes

@SobeiT I’m fortunate to have Medicare with Tricare for Life as secondary and access to military pharmacies because of my service; my pods, insulin, and G6s are completely covered. I understand Dash’s are covered by Medicare Part D, which some folks may not have; but I found this: Financial Assistance Program | Insulin Pump Therapy | Omnipod. You may have already contacted them, but in case not, you might give Insulet a call.

3 Likes

Thank you I will check that out. I want to say Thank You for serving your Country. You have my Gratitude! :us:

2 Likes