Logo

Ah, I see :thickie

Or this one?

2 Likes

I had nothing to do with that, but interestingly, that situation did lead to me hanging out with Geraldo

1 Like

Hi all, honestly, the middle finger ones donā€™t say unlimited to me. And i think we have to consider that WE know what we think, but we need others to get what we think when they see it. The finger thing can come across angry and not in a ā€œtranscendentā€ sort of way.

I like the Superman logo maybe with a D rather than an S? The blue circles, though borrringggg :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:, would/could serve a unifying purpose in general.

Will give this more thought. Iā€™m a morning creative type :wink:

2 Likes

Ok, I donā€™t like the middle finger idea - sorry :grimacing: How about scales? Diabetes management takes a lot of balanceā€¦

1 Like

FUD - balancing Fun and Diabetes with ā€œUā€ in between, because ā€œU - youā€ are doing itā€¦ lol now I am reaching

1 Like

And ā€œUā€ are ā€œunlimitedā€ :rofl:

2 Likes

Sorryā€¦been meaning to write for a few daysā€¦the image i get for unlimited is ā€œsoaringā€ and i keep seeing a kite or hang-glider type thing,heading up, maybe shaped like a blood drop, maybe little squiggly lines resembling "wind"
behind it (?)ā€¦I know, i knowā€¦thereā€™s medication for those visions lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I like it!

1 Like

So Iā€™m working on something very important tonight. Iā€™m trying to find the logo that you did choose so I can use it on the button I use to visit this site (FVD Speed Dial).

2 Likes

Nevermind - found it! :slight_smile:

default-apple-touch-icon

1 Like

Today Iā€™m all for the middle finger logo.

5 Likes