Liam's first overnight field trip - Williamsburg/Jamestown - April 2024 (4th Grade)

All:

Liam is having a field trip “Across Virginia” in April (10th - 12th), 2024, and there is a fundraiser to help pay for the cost of the trip for him, $450. We (mom and I) had planned on just covering everything (I’m also going as chaperone), but the school created this fundraiser for kids who want to see if they can get sponsors. Liam wanted me to share it with friends and family to see how much support he could get outside of his parents.

Basically, for the fundraiser, you sponsor a day or days for October, and you contribute the amount of the day(s) you sponsor. For example, if you want to sponsor Oct. 10th, you would contribute $10 or Oct. 5th, you would contribute $5.

My Cashapp handle is “$Clauddvon” for anyone wishing to sponsor a day or days. If you do donate, first, thank you! Second, In your Cashapp message (or in a PM directly to me through this forum), please indicate your name and which day (s) you are sponsoring.

Feel free to donate if you are so moved to do so!

Thank you all beforehand!
Liam

Update: 10/7 - Wow, overwhelming support so far from family and friends! Only 8 spots remain!

1 Like

Ooooh, is October 1st still available?!? I might be down for a buck. :joy:

Just kidding! I’ll take the 21st.

Can I just send you cash instead? That’s easier for me than messing with another app on my phone.

1 Like

That’ll work. Thank @Eric! He’ll be making thank you cards/letters for those who choose to donate.

1 Like

I got it out in today’s mail.

Just tell him he needs to do something spectacular on that day. He can decide what it is.

1 Like

That won’t be hard to do. He’s spectacular EVERY DAY! :smiley: Thanks, Eric!

He told me the G&T (Gifted and Talented) students just started being introduced to “Scratch” in his school and he was able to show them all the cool stuff he’s already created. Teacher was speechless. lol.

1 Like