If I’m allowed to do a poll, I’d like to do a poll: How many people here use a CGM? How many do fingersticks only?

@Nickyghaleb You forgot IV Whole blood laboratory glucose analyzer for @Eric I myself use CGM/meter/ The Force/my wife yelling at me to drink some orange juice. Can’t have too many alarms.

6 Likes

:rofl: you’ve got a yeller, too?? Hey, you know what’s even more annoying than a sluggish, lagging guardian sensor? A nagging mom who’s pushing food in front of your face and basing her anxiety ON THE SOUND OF THE ALARM COMING FROM THAT VERy SENSOR.

Me, wisely: “Mom, I don’t need that. I’m already rising. My sensor just sucks.”

Mom, desperately: “why won’t you just eat? Please? For me?”

:roll_eyes::bowing_woman::grimacing::face_with_raised_eyebrow::woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

@Nickyghaleb Nicky, the difference is that my wife is right about 99.9% of the time. I stopped counting the times she has saved my life. I think if she had diabetes she would flat line at 100 24/7.

I married wisely.

3 Likes

I’m gonna have either hook my mom up to a more accurate sensor or with your wife. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@MM2 I’m guessing this was you just flaunting poll skills, too…

Wait. No… I actually think you were attempting to help. :grin: so scratch my vote… it has no meaning. :grin:

Hear, hear! Same here doc. My wife is very patient…

1 Like

My husband is known for calling out “told you” when he’s lurking at testing, qualifying him for neither patient nor helpful… and only funny when he was wrong.

2 Likes

Yes, I was trying to help, and it helped me too. I had never done a poll before, and wanted to test it once I found it!!

1 Like

Glad I could help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like