If I’m allowed to do a poll, I’d like to do a poll: How many people here use a CGM? How many do fingersticks only?

Still giving love a bad name, I see…

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:

Now I’m trying to remember what the question was…

1 Like

:hear_no_evil:
:see_no_evil:
:speak_no_evil:

1 Like

I’m not on computer atm so maybe it’s not the same on PC?

Don’t laugh when this comes out all messed up… I’d ask for help, I don’t think anyone around here knows what they’re doing…

• What do you use to test your blood sugar?
  • Meter
  • CGM
  • Both meter and CGM
  • The Force

0 voters

5 Likes

:blush:

You love my art. I’m no Eric but I do ok…

3 Likes

The art was impressive… too bad it was pointing to all the wrong stuff. :grin:

Just kidding. It was me—not you. Though it was also me who figured it out… so there’s that. :grin:

2 Likes

i was gonna be a smart*** but decided to be smart to a good answer lol…i shouldve of also checked off the force

1 Like

I didn’t even know there were responses! :hugs:

Build it, and they will come…

oo it let me voted again…this time i put in the force with my other answer :smiley:

1 Like

I voted the smart ass one. Lol

2 Likes

I’m really glad I’m not basing important medical decisions on this… this feels like clowns in a lab…

2 Likes

thats what i did…i love the multiple times you can vote on one of those. your not stuck with just voting on one of them. you can do a few

2 Likes

All of the above? I use meter, CGM (well, FGM - Libre) and/or The Force depending on the situation…

2 Likes

And I see half of you have voted for the question. :rofl::rofl:

You’re a force-user, too… big, would I LOVE to be able to swap out some meters for a little of that…

Meters only for me, but I just got a prescription for a freestyle libre, and am seriously considering doing that, coupled with blucon and xdrip+… It’s almost affordable enough for my situation (high deductible insurance).

1 Like

I am quite fond of my Freestyle Libre. It can run a little high, which means it picks up my highs better than my lows, but it seems to be stronger than my guardian. It doesn’t require any calibrations and can be charged at any time, and the insertion is painless. And a swipe scan for your blood sugar?? Sometimes I scan just because I can. :slightly_smiling_face: I do still get a lag with it, but I usually can assume after 5 or so minutes that I’m probably pretty caught up to my actual blood sugar. My guardian can take up to 30 minutes, if not more, to reflect my actual blood sugar when it’s in the move.

I have heard similar results from other people. Oh, and they have replaced theee of my sensors, two that I knocked out of my arm on a door jam and one that the adhesive loosened. It was a fairly easy job getting them replaced…

1 Like

Well, I almost always use a meter if I think I’m low…mostly I use the force with Afrezza, just guessing at the timing on whether or not my BG is rising (I dose that after eating).

And that’s funny, my Libre almost always runs low, but I think that’s because I have trouble adequately hydrating…

2 Likes

Nicky, you are a hoot! ROTFLOL

2 Likes