Happy Thanksgiving 2020!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

12 Likes

Thanks! We’ll be Zooming with family today and enjoying a stream-lined meal: the pie is ready!!

4 Likes

Remember to bolus hard everyone, and thoroughly enjoy your Thanksgiving meal!!!

(I recommend Eric’s trick of double bolusing, or at least over-bolusing, 'cause you never know what might end up on your dining table that surprises you and whets your whistle) (and for you pump users, just keep on pumping!)

And dont forget, that tonight after eating all of the carbs, you may need to up your Basal by, say, 20%, to accommodate the delayed spikes. But, as always, YDMV.

ENJOY!!! :heart: :yum: :pig2: :pie:

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to one and to all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

(I have to remember to bolus for all the taste-testing! So many little bites…)

10 Likes

they certainly do add up, even when I think that they don’t really count (kinda like when I eat food off of my husband’s plate; that food, those calories, and those carbs all amount to ZERO :rofl:.) (of course it never works out that way. (giggle…and then bolus)

6 Likes

I’m terrible at measuring while cooking, do everything by eye, so constantly testing the whipped cream adds up fast! I had to train my husband to NOT eat from my plate, unless its green veggies! Then he can take all he wants! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

This has been the greatest challenge since I married mine :rofl:

7 Likes

A “little” wine helps bs too…Happy Thanksgiving!!!

5 Likes

Happy thanksgiving from a ship in Alaska

14 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Yea, it’s the meal prepping that is always a miscalculation…you have to make sure everything tastes right! Even the mashed potatoes…those need several spoons of taste testing, with a little gravy then and maybe some yams…

6 Likes

Don’t forget the stuffing! Carbs, mmm…:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Kindly display the desert :pie:

4 Likes

I got the Captain’s cut

8 Likes

That’s an interesting looking turkey! :joy:

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful photo - so peaceful and the moon! Wow!

1 Like

I was enjoying the conversation and the desserts; didn’t have a chance to take photos. I eat and finish the delicious desserts often before taking photos.

2 Likes

I think it was an older bird

3 Likes