I will be switching from the G7 10 day sensor to the 15 day sensor in the next few weeks and was wondering how people who are using it, feel about it. I appreciate your feedback.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Jul 1 tomorrow - which Dexcom CGM will you switch to, G7 10 day or G7 15 day? | 29 | 447 | August 11, 2026 | |
| Dexcom G7 15 day | 40 | 801 | July 5, 2026 | |
| G7 Sensors Receive FDA Clearance for 15 days | 66 | 1315 | January 11, 2026 | |
| Planning switch to 15 day Dexcom G-7 from g6 - anything I need to know? | 29 | 732 | June 30, 2026 | |
| G7 Fun | 7 | 213 | October 12, 2024 |