Found an old Glucose Log Book

11 Likes

@jo_jo I know at times I think T1 treatments has been slow to change and progress. Looks like this dates to 2010, the progress is 14 years seems pretty good… Alternately, it could be that in 2010 is was just that far behind… No matter, looks like you were at least well informed on your status!

4 Likes

There is no telling what you may find when doing a little Spring cleaning :grin:

4 Likes

Things certainly have progressed during my time, with my being fortunate enough to have access to newer technologies and insulins. This shows Lantus, which was my first insulin post NPH and I thought it was such an improvement. No I have a pump with Control IQ and CGM. I’m kind of glad I learned without those, so I am not clueless when they fail.

6 Likes

Ha ha I know, right! I’ll keep this for sure.

3 Likes

@jo_jo I have a blank spread sheet one I was given but I may have to do more then Spring cleaning to find it :rofl:

5 Likes

OMG … I stopped with the paper books like this I think back in 1975ish . Because I moved around a bit, I couldn’t shlop my things, but if I could redo it again … maybe my parents would have let me leave some of my things with them. I left home at 16 after already being diagnosed 10+ years. Of course, back in the days of 1 jab a day … how different that is now with x10 jabs a day if on MDI … or able to afford the bells and whistles of technology! Main thing, memories like this are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

6 Likes