FastClix broke :(

My son’s original Fastclix failed after what appears to be about 2 years of service. I got that one with an accu-chek meter and it looked like the bottom picture in @boerenkool’s post above.

We are using the back-up now that I got as a free offer from accu-chek that came in a box. It seems to be of higher quality than the first and looks like the top picture in @Boerenkool 's post.

I need to order another back-up.

1 Like

Hopefully, you can find another one of those back-ups, because it seems to be the old model and I can’t find it anywhere on the Accu Chek website. I liked that one more as well.

2 Likes

My fastclix device broke within 3 weeks. Mind you, my son got a hold of it. Looking for advice on more durable one. Would anyone know of one? or another device that uses the fastclix drums?

I’m quite sure there’s no other device that uses fastclix drums or something similar.

The only other device that takes the same drums is the Multiclix, which was the predecessor to the Fastclix and discontinued years ago…

The fastclix device can still be purchased on amazon, and possibly other local stores.