Dexcom Server Issues - Feb 15, 2020

Looks like multiple Dexcom Server issues
Dexcom Server Status

2 Likes

I switched Loop Nightscout sync on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just realized tonight that there was a newer loop version. I’ve been so busy of late I’ve not been following updates as much as i used too. I’m trying to get updated to the newest version that has the slide in loop for bypassing the bridge.

Having memory issues now in the Macbook. :frowning:

2 Likes

@ClaudnDaye Oh, sorry, bad timing for MacBook problems. Hope you can get it resolved.

Yes, I think the Nightscout sync came out shortly after the last dexcom server issue.

1 Like

December 31st. It’s been that long since I’ve been following updates. Lol

2 Likes

Servers are working again so at least i won’t have to go to bed without NS and SugarMate alerts tonight. Still need to get this updated though.

2 Likes

That’s cheating.

1 Like

Yes, tedious; I see that as one of the real problems. Since it has to be signed at every update it is obviously tempting to pay the $99 to Apple and ignore issues for a year; same for spike-app.

1 Like

I do pay the $99 for the developer account. Got it updated. I had to free up a lot of memory, upload OS then update xcode. Once all that had been done, loop updated. Now i have the slider for next time (and some other cool enhancements it looks like).

2 Likes

Just installed my 16GB of memory; I was running on the 4GB 2012 mac mini default and it was annoying.

I just keep the puters running and updating; every now and again they take down the innnernet with some massive “upgrade” but if I don’t do that MacOS takes hours to repeatedly try to reinstall, Xcode is about a 4 hour download (no telephone while it is happening) and so on.

The other problem I see is that the Loop download really is a download; it isn’t obvious how to load the github project into Xcode and just refresh it every week.

1 Like

@jbowler
This link explains how to use git hub for Loop.

https://loopkit.github.io/loopdocs/build/loopworkspace/

2 Likes

Thanks @Trying; I hadn’t found that page.

1 Like