CGM supplies no longer DME for us

I searched for Byram on FUD and found that it has been a source of frustration for several of our members. You may want to see if other providers are available on your plan.

2 Likes

Oh my…I just read the threads now. sigh…here’s hoping we have @Thomas’ experience with Byram as he’s the ONLY one that expressed that he had no issues with them during the time he used them.

1 Like

I used Byram for several years, and they were ok. I liked their online access to track orders and refills. Did have one issue with billing, but resolved with help from employer. But that was several years ago.

2 Likes

My wife was able to talk to a rep at Byram and here was her experience. So far (fingers crossed) the experience was VERY good…now we are just hoping to get the supplies at our doorstep within the next 3 business days as expected. Texts received, etc., welcoming us to Byram, letting us know order was placed, etc., so they are automated, which is nice.

3 Likes

Keep up on their billing. My son turned 18, and wasn’t as on top of the billing as one would like, and it turns out he had received his third Dexcom prescription refill before they got around to telling him that he hadn’t paid for the first two. Of course, they couldn’t give us any information when my wife called…

They aren’t horrible at delivering the supplies in our latest go-around with them, but they are terrible at communicating when they haven’t been paid.

Byram has been fine for me. No problems with CGM and pump supply orders.

2 Likes

In my early days of cgm (dexcom seven), my employer insurance had a “diabetic kit”. They included the dexcom supplies, and when ordering all diabetes stuff in one order, each order had single $20 or $30 copay.

Took them awhile to realize dexcom was more expensive and nixed that for following year. Still pharmacy, but not part of kit. Someone had thought dexcom was equivalent to bg meter/bg strip testing!!

5 Likes