Can someone explain snooze on xDrip in extreme detail?

I kind of understand it and kind of don’t. I would like to know how to use it in detail so I really understand it. For some reason I can’t fully wrap my head around it. And things like: How do you turn it off once it’s been activated on on a specific alert?

@Headlands Snooze is just like pushing the snooze button on your alarm clock. The time until it alarms again is set in the alarm in alerts settings, for each alert. Default is 30 minutes, but you can put in anything you like.

For instance, if you want a high alarm to alarm once and not again, set the snooze to 500 minutes. If it’s still high in 500 MI.Tues it will alarm. If not, it won’t alarm.

But alarms are defaulted so that you take care of the problem, and bug you again if the problem is persistent. If you are not in range in 45 minute, maybe you would want to know.

1 Like

OK cool that’s what I thought, thanks!

How do you disable snooze completely from an alarm, once it’s already in snooze?

I’m a little confused as to how to enable/disable it in the first place and then disable it once it’s started, basically.

@Headlands You can disable the low, high, or all alerts in the snooze dialogue box. But I don’t know how to disable the alerts unless automatically unless you set them for a long snooze.

The point is, you’re not supposed to permanently disable them after they fire. If the problem persists past the default snooze you set for it, I would think you would want to know. The default doesn’t have to be 30 minutes, you could make it for 120 and it would probably only bother you once.

1 Like