Can anyone identify this random product?

Can anyone identify what brand this might be? It’s not Band-Aid or Nexcare as far as I can tell. Knowing my luck, it’s some generic version I’ll never find again. I think it’s a corn or blister cushion, but all the ones I’m finding have an outer circle of non-padded adhesive, while this one has padding all the way through, which is what I want. (Note: whatever product I find needs to be sterile and latex-free.)

Contour Next One for size comparison.

1 Like

@Jen it looks like something out of a commercial medical cabinet in a workplace. Zee (now Cintas) is one company that supplies those.

1 Like

@Jen,

I think it looks a lot like these… and these are from “cheap” boxes of kids’ character bandaids. I’m about 95% sure I bought a box of these from the $1 section in Target.

As far as the product, it looks a little like the Blister Gel Guard for toes I have. This one also seems to be padded all the way through, but I do not think it’s latex-free…

1 Like

Are these padded? It’s probably hard to see in the picture I posted, but the ones I have are padded with a sort of gel-like substance.

Hmm, I have never heard of those. I’m pretty sure I bought these in a box and then tossed the box. But it’s also possible they came in some sort of first aid kit, as I did have a small first aid kit at one point. But I seem to remember buying these to put on a blister…and now I have a new use for them so will need a steady supply. :slight_smile: Annoying they don’t put the brand name on the inside packaging.

1 Like

Hmmm. I’m looking at other products I have and wondering if it’s Life brand. Their alcohol swans have similar non-descript packaging. Though they don’t have the Spanish or whatever that third language is. So, hmm, not sure.

I was tying to show two different things. I was showing what I think is similar generic packaging… because I’ve got bandages in my home like that, too, and then I was trying to give you the name of a similar product as the actual bandage you showed. I did a search for “blister cushion”, and some products came back that look an awful lot like what you’re looking for. I’ll try “latex free”, too, to see if anything more comes back…

1 Like

Could it be these??

https://www.google.com/search?q=latex+free+blister&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiV3ra-zPHgAhVUPd8KHaoFC3QQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=latex+free+blister&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.3...350962.358175..360145...1.0..0.188.2619.25j8…0…1…5…35i39j33i299j0j0i30j0i67j0i8i30j0i24j30i10.btd3zoyTF9E&ei=wuCBXJX1FdT6_Aaqi6ygBw&bih=635&biw=375&client=safari&prmd=isnv#imgrc=K1wkP95bu_JryM

That looks a little too long and skinny. But man, that packaging looks identical! Maybe it’s the same brand…

1 Like

I found them… that is the brand. I’m trying to post the pic…

5 Likes

Thank you! Hopefully I can get these in Canada. I must have bought these at some point when I was in the US. Through your google-fu I have also found some Canadian brands (similar “fast-heal” stuff) that look similar!

4 Likes

Go. @Nickyghaleb! Nice job sleuthing (stalking) the product on the net. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, that’s great. :smiling_face: I hope you find just what you’re looking for. :heart:

2 Likes

Stalking skills like no other. :grin:

1 Like

I bow to my Sensei… :pray:

1 Like

Those look very close to these generic ones I buy at CVS (pharmacy chain in the US that is associated with Caremark). The picture shows one about double the size of yours but I know they also sell the smaller size (not sure if they have each in a latex free version).

There are quite a few generic hyrocoloid bandages of various sizes on Amazon.

1 Like

Yes, I think there are quite a few generic ones and they’re probably all pretty similar. It looks like Life brand (cheap generic brand here in Canada available at Shoppers Drug Mart) may also be similar, and may in fact be the ones I have. And when I look them up online, they do specifically state latex-free. I’ll stop by Shoppers tomorrow and see if I can find them. Or, of not, Amazon is not a bad idea!

And case anyone is curious, yes, I am using these for a diabetes-related purpose. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

At least share what that purpose is so I can decide if I need to go hunt these down too :grinning:

2 Likes

If you can’t find exactly what you need, I would be happy to ship some in what ever type/ size you need.

I used these under my Dexcom sensors for about a year.

2 Likes