Best pharmacy chain for Dexcom?

I tried to get the G6 from Walgreens and they said they couldn’t do it, I went to Walmart and they were able to do it; I get monthly refills from them and it works fine. I tried to get the Omnipod Dash from Walmart when it came out but they said they couldn’t do it, I went to Walgreens and they said they couldn’t either but then I spoke directly to the speciality pharmacy in Portland OR and there was no problem; they FedEx it down to my regular Walgreens in Grants Pass for me to pick up.

Total mess, but infinitely better than Edgepark, who I have ranted about before.

This was all in 2019, they’ll probably have it worked out by next year.

1 Like

Thrifty White Pharmacy is the best American pharmacy chain with operations in 6 states including Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa headquartered in Plymouth, MN. also they services are less chaotic and long term care consulting. however, they sell medicines at very reasonable prices alongside they provide legit coupons and gift cards. all you have to do is participate in a survey and share your feedback regarding your last visit to the Thrifty White Pharmacy and get a chance to win $250 Coupon code or Gift Card. visit thriftywhite.com for more information.

1 Like