Anyone still restarting G6 sensors?

I have been getting 10 days on my G6 sensors and then restarting for another 8-9 days. However, the last couple that I’ve tried to restart ask me for the 2 initial calibrations (I use nocode) and then lapse into an endless calibration error loop. It asks me to recalibrate after a specified time and then another calibration error comes up.

Is this a new phenomenon? Anyone else have this issue? Anyone able to “exit” the calibration loop and get the sensor to work?

I still do. I had the problem with 3 new sensors in a row not taking calibrations. But never restarts. Usually 2 or now 3 right in a row with the same number will stop the endless loop. But those 3 new sensors I had a problem with would not take calibrations.

I’m not sure what process you do. I use the code. But in case you haven’t had to worry about it before.They don’t like large calibrations. Restarts for me I love, but the initial number can be very off and really high. You try to do a major different number and it sends them off the deep end. So I calibrate with a smaller gap number first, wait a couple of hours and then do another closer number. And then I give it probably another 12 hours to refine it to the number I want. Which for me is 5 points over what I am at. Mine have a tendency to trend down.

3 Likes

I restarted my last sensor, expires today to complete it’s 10 day.
It is working good enough to restart again, but keeping it stuck isn’t doing good enough. Too much Skintac used already.

1 Like