Any xDrip+ Users Out There?

Hi everyone! .I’m glad I found you and ready to share. I’m planning to introduce myself and tell our story as soon as I complete English translation (I’m a little bit rusty). I apologize for this but I can’t stop the willing to take this opportunity to ask a question about SW3. We are on libre+miao miao +xdrip+nightscout on the phone and Nighwatch on the follower phone. Tomorrow is arriving SW3. We’d like to setup it as the main collector not depending on the phone. I’ve been trying to find out how to do it. That’s the reason why I dared to ask here. Many thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @Betin You can find a very comprehensive watch guide at:

https://github.com/NightscoutFoundation/xDrip/blob/master/Documentation/WatchGuide.md

It does not specifically address the Libre and miao maio, but these are only minor differences. I think you,ll love having the watch act as the collector!

2 Likes

Hi @docslotnick,Thanks a lot for your answer. We received SSW3 today. Unfortunately, she doesn’t like it at all. We’ve already returned it to Amazon. “She is lady” like the song says…Finally she has chosen the Pebble time round. This is coming tomorrow. I’d appreciate any help with the setup. I understand that this is not going to work as a collector. I have read that is necessary to download a specific application and watchface of Pebble. I guess the download will have to be made by connecting the clock to a wifi as it does not have sim. I’ll see what I can do when I have it at home. I will comment on my progress or setbacks. I greatly appreciate your help and kindness. Thank you so much (This could part of our story,which I pending to complete)

@Betin, I would recommend checking out the Facebook group CGM In the Cloud, as many of those folks are pebble users. My husband is too but he’s not active on this forum.

@TiaG Thank you. Unforunately, ours miaomiao’s death today. It’s stopped working. I did the reset and I’ve charged it, just to try, but no way. It’s lasted a week working ok. I’ve already sent an email to the company. I hope the announced guarantee work fine. I’ll comment. Thanks

1 Like

For the record, I have used a Pebble 2 with xDrip+.

It is pretty straightforward to set-up and I can offer help if you need it.

16 posts were split to a new topic: How to get xDrop+ to work?