An Endo for the Holidays

Meet Endo on the Shelf!

Endo on the shelf will keep an eye on you during the holidays! Watching what you eat, making sure you log all your food and insulin. He will make sure you only eat healthy things!

Endo on the Shelf is watching you to make sure you follow all his orders and do everything you are supposed to do.

Now meet Endo in the garbage can…

10 Likes

Does Endo on a shelf leave empty insulin vials in the stockings of naughty diabetics?

4 Likes

Omg @Eric I totally cracked when seeing the second pic!

1 Like

how does endo on the shelf feel about pecan pie?

2 Likes

“Go for broke…add real whipped cream!”

4 Likes

So darn funny. An endo on a shelf at my house would meet the same fate as endo in the garbage can.

Thanks Eric for making me laugh.

3 Likes

Yum, Pecan Pie! Gary like Pecan Pie.

4 Likes

who can resist a large slice of pecan pie? and why bother? just let your BGs go up to 500 :wink: or take about 100 units.

3 Likes

Although if you’re going to eat pecan pie, you may as well go all in and get some Derby pie (chocolate bourbon pecan pie). The name is technically trademarked though, so in KY bakeries, you will see all sorts of workarounds (Not-Derby Pie, Certain Day in May Pie, etc).

2 Likes

I must be in the minority, but I hate chocolate pecan pie, I would much rather just have plain old pecan pie…mmmmmh.

2 Likes

What about the bourbon? I don’t know that I’ve had just bourbon pecan pie, no chocolate, but I bet it’s delicious. I mean… how could it not be? One of the awesome things about living in KY for a while was bourbon everything, pretty much. Bourbon or bourbon ball ice cream is particularly delicious. You know what? I bet a scoop of that would be great on pecan pie.

The pie heard round the world

I absolutely love pecan pie. I would probably just take a glass of good bourbon on the side. On a weird side note, bourbon with chicken fried steak is really tasty!

2 Likes